the sweetest of smile can only be seen within ones' face who bear a beautiful soul[^^,]

Jul 3, 2015

Dua tiga kucing berdiri

Tadi lil Iris bising.

"Mama, semalam apelah pulak nyanyi birthday mummy pulak. Salahlaa, tu nyanyi birthday Iris lah"

Lalu kami pun ketawa beramai-ramai.
Don't worry, Iris memang konfiden orangnya. Hiks.

...........................................................................................................................................

Alhamdulillah masih diberi kesempatan hidup.
I read an article on how being 23 sucks, yada3x. (T.T)
Well, finger crossed! I hope not. Haha
Still mencabar bila orang asyik tanya satu Q yang aku sendiri tak nampak lagi masa depan maka malas fikir lalu bagi jawapan paling hambar sekali. Pffftt
Tapi,setiap kali orang doakan perkara baik-baik gitu, kita aminkan jelah. Hahah.
I just have some words for my future self (If I lived).

Dear 24 y.o Mar,

23 so far still seems rough, and shady-looking. Yet, I tried my best to keep the pieces attached and things in control. I promised to be kind to myself, be bold and appreciate more. I hope when I finally meet you next year, you do look better than I am and have several things sorted out already. I'll be praying for the best of us. (:

Love,
23 y.o Mar.


Hello 23! One of my fav muse back then from high school.



No comments: