the sweetest of smile can only be seen within ones' face who bear a beautiful soul[^^,]

Dec 31, 2014

Farewell

Assalamualaikum.

I guess 2014 has been such a year. Clearly it was a tough year for Malaysia with many incidents happened, tough year in airlines history; with quite a number of flight disaster, a tough year for Syria and Gaza; with lots of attacks constantly come and go, there was ISIS and also Sydney siege; which to some people, it worsens the Islamophobia, thanks to the fucked up media(excuse my language), economically unstable and several more crisis. But not everything that ever happened this year were bad and saddening. Of course there were sunshine and nice breakthrough of the year like Rosetta mission, and oh well, of course my favourite team, Germany won the WC. hee :)
Same goes to me, I've been messed around this year, things happened, hard times,tough decisions,  tears and some moments left me to devastation, but, not all of them were bad. There are great happy moments, lots of them so why should I became ungrateful for them right? With and without important people i considered in my life. So Alhamdulillah. Well, got grumpy Daisy as company sometimes is not so bad too.
So, in this remnants of 2014, I would love to bid a fond farewell to these memories that I obtained throughout this year. It is almost hard to forget, for such a sentimental person like me, but I will put it safe somewhere back in my mind. But I'm only bidding goodbye to the bad, for the joy has always enlighten me.

I'm saying goodbye to my undergraduate studies, varsity life and friends.
I'm saying goodbye to the internship colleagues and working exposure there.
I'm saying goodbye to the previous working company and all that I have learnt.
I'm saying goodbye to the dark side of mine that ever do evil and damage this year.
I'm saying goodbye to all illnesses that I've obtained.
I'm saying goodbye to the messy life I've gone through.
I'm saying goodbye to the tears of damaged and sleepless nights that brought misery.
I'm saying goodbye to the nightmares.
I'm saying goodbye to any things that had been taken away from me.
I'm saying goodbye to the moments of losing control and broken faith.
I'm saying goodbye to anything, and anything at all that is bad and hurtful from me, or for me.
Goodbye.

Let me start afresh. I am still me, but always hoping better. There might be things untold, but better than letting myself telling or living in a lie. Let me start anew. I want to believe what I always put faith with. Be true with myself and keep my promises. Let me be loving and kind but strict and honest when I need to. I hope I'll be comfortable and happy in this new environment, be helpful and cherish life even better. I hope to be a better daughter and a better person in the eye of my Lord. InsyaAllah.

From such a perfectly imperfect person like me,
I am sorry for everything, and I am thankful for everything.
I seriously am.

Farewell, and welcome.
:)




by,
Mardhiyah Abdul Razak.




No comments: