the sweetest of smile can only be seen within ones' face who bear a beautiful soul[^^,]

Sep 14, 2014

Under the soul

I knew I've sinned
Big and a lot
Filthy and lust
Covered bottomed up
But do I have to turn away
From the love of a Merciful God?
I guess that I'm walking too fast
and forgot to take time to realize
On every beautiful little things that surrounds me since I'm not sure when was the last?
I might be running out of time
Or being lost in the vast
Drown in the confusion
Or been sorrowed till too weak to hold those glass
But this is my time
And it's time

Been aware that the risk might biased
But I shall speak the truth
Wake up and wait for the true to unfold
It's hurt but girl, this shall passed
Remember those charm you behold?
"I am a fighter"
And hey, you survived
Put your trust
It's never how you start
But it's how you lasted
The road of a beautiful journey might just about to take its blast
It's not the question of when and how
Again, pray and pray and pray then put your faith on
If it is Him, all those predicaments is nothing at all
He'll save you from rock bottomed fall
Because, in the end
Isn't it sweet to whisper
Hey, we've made it,
all in all.



Inspired to write,
maRsh
1409140228

No comments: