the sweetest of smile can only be seen within ones' face who bear a beautiful soul[^^,]

Nov 29, 2014

My Honest Review: myBurgerLab

So I've tried my first burger at myBurgerLab. And it kinda haunts me till now. I tried this burger called Beautiful Mess and I have no regret on it. Just imagine, fresh lettuce and baby tomato, fried cheese, thick beef patty, fried portobello mushrooms and egg been sandwiched by fresh and soft charcoal bun? (i called it so coz it is greyish black). It couldn't fit in my mouth too (T.T)
They have quite a burger menu there, well burger lab kan? Experiment je lah campur-campur kot. Hehe. The combo was served along with large seasoned fried fries (it is larger than regular french fries) and also refillable drinks.  I've tried other homemade burger restaurants before such as Burgerbyte, Abang Burn etc. but by far, this is the best.
For me, the portion is quite large, well, you can compare it pretty much with Carl's Jr portion with about or higher price range than Carl's Jr. but I feel it worth it! Though haha sekali sekala oke lah kot nak makan burger at that price range. Tummy reward. Ihiks. Well at least it don't feel like eating at fast food. Plus, if you are lucky there were also gorgeous guys or girls dine there. *luckyme* Oke just kidding. :P Anyhoo well done BurgerLab! I will come again and try out other menu insyaAllah. Peeps, if you had a chance try it out. Maybe ikut taste buds masing-masing for the rating but it worth a try. :D
By far, they only got two branch, PJ and OUG.
I don't have a picture on the burger cause ain't nobody got time for that.;P


p/s: I don't really make a review on foods/restaurants but when I do, I did it at the time that I should be sleeping and you can tell that I'm excited for it. *wink*




the hungry little nyumnyums monster,
Marsh


2 comments:

Ezzati Aiza said...

seriously, it's better than burgerbyte and abang burn? still haven't any chance trying it :(

marshaPetrelli said...

for me yeah it is.
bila2 aiza balik malaysia nnti joms try ;)