the sweetest of smile can only be seen within ones' face who bear a beautiful soul[^^,]

Aug 8, 2014

Home

Today I passed by my neighbourhood. Actually I passed it by everyday I came back from work. Make a stop a few minutes (it's traffic light actually, yet right at the same spot), then drive away.
I can foresee my house there. No, my home there.
Everytime I made those stops, I'll think long and hard. I'll have my reflects. Sometimes it made me smile. Sometimes it nearly made me shed some tears. It might be peaceful there, or might not. I hope when I move there, I'll be at my eternity peace. Still, I won't really sure. Will I?
Maybe the neighbours greet me salam, i don't know, but i'll always greet them with it. I don't really sure which of them will be my neighbour(s). Nahh, most of them I bet. Back in high school, the teacher taught me that what we consider our neighbour is 40 houses away of every angle from our house.
I'm just having that sense, I won't know if I'll be moving to different neighbourhood. Who knows. What I'm certain that moving to those is for real. When I'll be moving is also a secret I cannot know.
Yet, sooner or later, I'll be there. People will help me moving. I know. To that place I pray really hard I can call home sweet home. :)
Wallahua'lam.

No comments: