the sweetest of smile can only be seen within ones' face who bear a beautiful soul[^^,]

Aug 15, 2014

Fav beats

Assalamualaikum.

Heyya lovelies.
Most people enjoy music. From various genres. There is nothing wrong to have some beats sometimes ey? Just make sure you don't drown into it lah. Hihi. Have you ever have that one song that you love so much it gives you chill when you listen to it?(have you ever heard this Q?) Haha. I'm not sure if I have or had one tho. But I'm the type who do enjoy music. My close friend will admit this. Even up to this day. I listen all the way to work and at work (I'm on my earphone all the time there trust me) Good beats and good lyrics wake me up tho. :D
I do have a lot of playlists and a never ending list of song that I adore. Just now, I'd like to share some of my fav beats to start the day. Well listening to them made me feel like tapping my foot on the floor. Who said we can't have fun in the lab? Hihi. I will put here my top 3 as the wake-up beat of the day.

1. I'm The Man- Aloe Blacc (my ultimate fav in the moment. perfect beats, perfect lyrics well at least to me)


2. On Top of the World- Imagine Dragons (don't you think the beat is cute tho?)


3. Pompeii- Bastille (i don't know why but i love this song)




Now some of the  songs that I used to listen everyday.

Maps- Maroon 5
Sweater Weather-The Neighbourhood (mine is a cover from alyson stoner. perfect ^^)
I'm Not The Only One- Sam Smith
Brave- Sara Bereillis
From This Moment- Shania Twain
Chandelier- Sia
Gravity- Sara Bereillis
The Words- Christina Perri
Peace- OAR
Undone- Hailey Reinhart
Miss You Love- Silverchair
Dare to Believe- Boyce Avenue
Yellow- Coldplay
Honestly- Kelly Clarkson
We Both Know- Colbie Caillat ft. Gavin DeGraw
Invisible- Skylar Grey
Say- One Republic


That was only some of them, I have more of course but I think that is suffice to I share 'em here. Hiks
So enjoys peeps.

Toodles.


Love,
maRsh.

No comments: